When taking a screenshot, capturing your entire screen helps give context to what you're sharing. Please don't crop your screenshots!
For Windows 10 (Mac users scroll down)
1. Open the snipping tool by searching for "snip".
2. Click "Mode", then select "Window Snip". Click on the screen you want to copy (if you have only one screen, just click anywhere).
3. In the toolbar, you can save the image to your computer, or click copy to paste it directly to your message.
For Mac OS
1. Press Shift + Command + 5 to open Screenshot.
2. Select "Capture the entire screen", then click "Capture".