You will need a laptop with wireless capability and a reliable internet connection to participate in online learning activities and complete course requirements. Please use a desktop or laptop!
The College does not provide technical support for tablets or smartphones.
The minimum requirements for laptops are:
- Windows OS 7 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.6.x or newer
- 2.4 GHz or faster processor
- 4 GB or more of RAM
- 250 GB or more hard drive
- Google Chrome
- High speed connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber Optic)
- For proctored testing, internet speed must be 2.0 Mbps download and upload
- Internet speed can be checked at: http://www.speedtest.net (Links to an external site.)
- To prevent bandwidth issues (especially during HESI testing) please limit the number of users connected at the same time.
- Functioning webcam, microphone and speakers or headset