Some learning resources open in a new window after the link is clicked. If you are unable to see anything open then try enabling popups in the browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) in the upper right corner of your web browser, and then click Settings.
- In the Advanced settings section, click View advanced settings.
- In the Block pop-ups section, click the switch to Off. Pop-ups are now allowed.
- To block pop-ups once again, click the switch to On.
If you are still not able to see the learning resource please contact support.